Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Letters of Permission

The first source appropriately applies to those who are looking for a way to celebrate an event in an open area.  This letter of permission will allow those who are attending the event to be able to set foot on the premises.  I specifically chose this letter of permission so I will have a good idea of the steps I will take to set up an event in the future.  This doesn’t necessarily mean that this will allow me to do whatever I desire on these premises, having the ability to play loud music or some kind of pyrotechnics would also require to acquire other permits.  The second source suits the needs for those who are looking to duplicate the work from a textbook from another.  This letter of permission is perfect for anyone who wants to use a quote from author, into their project for school.  This permit format will come in handy for me in the near future if I ever decide to use a fragment of a book in one of my research projects.  This is also helpful because I can also get permission for others who are going to want to use the material in the book.  The finally letter of permission is probably the most commonly used permit for anyone who is into digital photography or any type of course that requires a movie scene to be used in a project.  This can also permit an individual to use a specific movie scene for a project that is to be uploaded to a social networking or media viewing site such as YouTube.  This is a good source to have, especially if it is someone who is enrolled in the same school as I am because it will avoid any situations that might involve copyright infringement.


No comments:

Post a Comment